Chicken, may it be fried or grilled, is one of the best dish out there. But your usual recipe could get a little boring in time. Good thing we found this marinade recipe on Pinterest, and its crazy goood. What’s more, there’s nothing fancy in it. Try it yourself!
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (or other vinegar)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large Pyrex measuring cup or mixing bowl and whisk together.
Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
Place chicken in a large, ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
Photo and recipe courtesy of: www.momontimeout.com